Buy a Gift Voucher
Natural Living Workshop
Learn how to live a more natural + healthier life
What: Natural Living Workshop
When: Saturday 4th August, 11am - 3pm
Includes: All materials, grazing food, organic wine & fairtrade tea
A hands on afternoon workshop where you will learn about the benefits of moving towards a more natural lifestyle. We will focus on three areas in which you can make a huge difference to your health and environment; skincare, fragrance and cleaning products.
It can be very daunting making this change and navigating all the conflicting information out there, so this workshop is designed to make things as easy as possible for you to start making the changes straight away.
Make your own face oil made from organic cold pressed plant and essential oils and a room mist from certified organic essential oils and floral waters, as well as a simple but super effective cleaning product for your home. Learn from an expert in the field with over a decade of experience in skincare and natural living, as well as running workshops and passing on her knowledge to others.
Anna D'Amelio has spent the last decade really going back to basics in her life and finding ways to live as naturally as possible. She believes that connection to the earth is missing in our lives, and that realigning to natural rhythms and cycles, and reclaiming inherent wisdom can provide many answers, improve our health and have positive flow on effect in the world as a whole.
She is a mama of two, has owned a very successful natural skincare business and now empowers women to reconnect to nature and find more flow and space in their lives.
With a background in Environmental Engineering and Aromatherapy, Anna is passionate about creating change in the world, simplifying and slowing down our lives and reducing our impact on the earth. This workshop is about empowering you to make lasting changes which will hugely benefit your health, while making a big positive impact on the environment.
We create a beautiful, warm atmosphere to make you feel at home in our cosy, plant filled studio. We encourage attendees to slow down, share stories and take the opportunity to connect with others in our community.
We are proud to support local artists, ethical businesses and community groups and we consider our impact on the earth it’s people in every aspect of our business. We are always learning and improving our processes.
Extra info: All workshop topics available as a customised private workshop with a min of x10 at our studio or at a location of your choice. We also offer sustainable event management, catering - grazing tables, lighting & floristry. We cater for all diets - vegan, lactose & gluten free.
Put Your Heart Into It lives at 1/10 Langwells Parade, Northcote - just off High Street. The best way to reach us is on the 86 tram, heading towards Bundoora.
Alight at stop 34 (Bent St/High St) and continue along High Street in the same direction before turning right onto Langwells Parade.
Number 10 is located a few buildings down on your right hand side, and our studio at number 1 is on your left once inside the front door. We are a 5 minute walk from Northcote Train Station, and if you are driving, there is ample parking available in the Northcote Plaza car park. We also have a bike rack inside! Doors open at the start time. If you happen to arrive earlier, explore one of the many great venues on our door step in the bustling hub of High Street.
We look forward to seeing you
- Learn about essential oils and basic blending techniques for skincare and fragrance
- Simple techniques to start making your own products which are highly nutritious and effective
- Learn about natural, nutritious ingredients you can use on your skin
- A face oil made from organic cold pressed plant oils and essential oils
- A face scrub that is good enough to eat
- Wine and tea
- A delicious, seasonal grazing table of local and native foods to nibble on over the course of the evening.
- Materials supplied
- Reusable bag to take home your goodies
What ever you fancy…
Please refer to clause (1) of our Terms & Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
This contract outlines an agreement and includes all contractional obligations on even date between Put Your Heart Into It and the You the Customer in regard to the Workshop to which this booking confirmation pertains.
(1) All bookings are Non-Refundable
(2) All Bookings are Transferable to a second party in the event that the customer is unable to attend the workshop, such transfers must be requested 7 hours prior to the Workshop for desired transfers to be eligible.
(3) In the rare event that Put Your Heart Into It is required to cancel a Workshop the customer will receive either a full refund within 3 days of said cancellation or the opportunity to transfer said booking to another Put Your Heart Into It workshop of even value within 12 (twelve) months of said cancellation.
(4) Cancellations may be advised by Put Your Heart Into It at any time prior to the Workshop event.
(5) Put Your Heart Into It reserves the right to use any images taken at the workshops for Social Media & Advertising, if you wish for images not to be shared Put Your Heart Into It requests same to be expressed in writing prior to Workshop event.
(6) In the Event that you do not agree with the above Terms & Conditions you may request a full refund within 48 hours of even date of receipt of this booking confirmation.